Active Committees & Boards
- National League of Cities Currently Serving as 2nd Vice President Executive Committee
- Arkansas Municipal League Executive Committee
- Metroplan Executive Committee
- ARCOP Mayors Mentoring Mayors Committee
- National Town Builders Association
- Arkansas Supreme Court Security & Emergency Preparedness
Greetings from The Mayor
On behalf of the City of Bryant I would like to extend you a warm welcome to the center of Arkansas!!
Bryant is a progressive city, focused on economic development while at the same time cherishing the aspects that has kept it rich in community. This combination has led to our city experiencing not only the rapid growth that we have seen over the past two decades, but we have done so without losing the character that gave it that alluring quality of life that we still see today.
Offering safe communities, excellent schools, exceptional neighborhoods, and great transportation access, Bryant is a destination of choice for many families and businesses.
We thank you for your interest in Bryant and welcome you to experience all of the things that make Bryant the unique place that it is.
If you are considering Bryant as a location for a new business, thinking about moving here, or just visiting, we would be happy to discuss all the possibilities with you. Please contact us and we will help in any way that we can. I look forward to seeing you around town!
Mayor Jill Dabbs