Location: 1606 S. Lea Circle, Bryant, Arkansas, Acreage: 3 acres
Facilities: Tree Farm FACTS: Plumb Park was donated in 1970. Plumb Park, which is 3 acres, was named for Francis Plumb. This was an undeveloped park for years until the city received a grant from the Arkansas Forestry Commission in 2008. In 2009, the department built a tree farm with water and electricity at the park and the farm assists the city with replacing trees throughout the community.