Youth volleyball season begins in October and goes through the middle of November
Recreational League Registration
Games are played every Saturday at The Center at Bishop Park.
WE NEED COACHES---------> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All recreational coaches MUST submit to a background check. This is a requirement to coach in this league.
If you have gone through this process with us before, we ask that you submit a copy of your card, or card number, when you register your child with the front desk.
All recreational coaches will need to submit a background check by clicking HERE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Competitive League Registration
The competitive league is structured for those that excel beyond the recreational level. Each team must have a coach that is an adult. Coaches, please sign your team up as a whole. Individual registration will not be taken.
If you are interested in the competitive level, but do not have a team, please contact us.
- Recreational Players---Full refunds will be given to recreational participants prior to the first game. No refunds will be given after the first games are played.
- Competitive Teams--Full refunds will only be given to the team as a whole if the entire teams decided not to participate in the league prior to the first game.If a player on a competitive teams decides not to play, the matter of a refund will be at the discretion of the coach, no refunds will be given from Bryant Parks and Recreation.
DO NOT come to the facility if you:
- Have had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 2 days
- Have a cough/shortness of breath/ sore throat/ loss of taste or smell or other COVID-19 symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone who has Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 14 days
To protect vulnerable people from COVID-19, ADH discourages you from entering if you:
- Are aged 65 or older
- Have chronic health conditions like diabetes, heart disease, lung disease and others
- Have a compromised immune system
Athletic & Program Coordinator