Facilities: Four baseball fields, six batting cages, dugouts, press box, meeting room, concession stand, and fencing. FACTS:
Ashley Park was the first park to open in Bryant. It was named for Conway Ashley, who served as mayor in 1946. According to Bryant resident, Ted Boswell, the area had consisted of merely baseball fields. When the owners decided to sell the land, Conway Ashley joined together with Dean Boswell Sr., Leon H. Sullivan and Glenn Rapier to purchase the land. The land was then donated to the City. Area residents donated the bleachers and the land was converted into a park. In 1958, the city’s first folk festival was organized at the park. A $1,000 profit was made from the event. Later, a tennis court, wading pool, and a new youth center were constructed. The youth in the town raised $450 of the $900 cost.